Terms of Service
1. This is a guide to the terms and conditions of membership. Be sure to read it.
Please note that our Terms of Service are amended to reflect the contents of our announcement made on December 8th, 2020 https://sexking.site/bbs/page.php?hid=terms. As such, users will have to respect the contents of the announcement, which officially prevail over the Terms of Service in the event of contradiction, effective immediately.
2. Acceptance of the Terms of Service
These Terms of Service apply to all users, including users who are also contributors of Content, of any of the Websites, web pages, interactive features, embeddable player, uploader and other applications, widgets, blogs, social networks, social network "tabs", or other online or wireless offerings that post a link to these Terms of Service, whether accessed via computer, mobile device, or other technology, manner, or means.
"Content" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, textual content, and other materials you may view, upload, publish, submit, make available, display, communicate or post on, or transmit to other users or other person or access through, a Website.
You consent to entering these Terms of Service electronically, and to storage of records related to these Terms of Service in electronic form.
3. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing a Website from, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. If you are under 18 or the applicable age of majority, please do not use any of the Websites. You also represent that the jurisdiction from which you access a Website does not prohibit the receiving or viewing of sexually explicit content.
4. Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of a Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
5. About Our Websites
The Websites allow for uploading, sharing and general viewing of various types of adult-oriented content by users, registered and unregistered, and models who desire to share and view visual depictions of adult-oriented content, including sexually explicit images. In addition, the Websites contain texts, messages, files, data, information, images, photos, videos, recordings, materials, code or content of any kind and other materials posted or uploaded by users and models.
The Websites may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by the Websites or their operator. The Websites have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites. In addition, the Websites will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using any of the Websites, you expressly relieve us from all liability arising from your use of any third-party sites. Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Websites and to read the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of each other sites that you visit.
The Websites are for your personal use and shall not be used for any commercial endeavor except those specifically endorsed or approved by the Websites.
The Websites are for adult-oriented content. Other categories of content may be rejected or deleted in our sole discretion. We may, in our sole discretion and at nay time, remove any content on the Websites.
You understand and acknowledge that when using any of the Websites, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that the Websites are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against any of the Websites with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Websites, their site operator, their parent corporation, their respective affiliates, licensors, service providers, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of any of the Websites.
6. Communication Preferences
By using any of the Websites, you expressly and specifically consent to receiving electronic communications from us relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Websites (for example, through the members’ area on the Websites upon login to ensure receipt in the event you have unsubscribed from email communications), or in the "My Account" or "My Profile" page and may include notices about your account (such as upcoming payment notifications, change in password or payment method, confirmation emails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also expressly and specifically consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive certain non-transactional communications, you will need to avail yourself of the unsubscribe mechanism set out in the applicable communication.
Purchasing Content, Subscriptions, Free Trials, Promotion Subscriptions, Billing and Cancellation
7. Purchasing Content from Models
Your subscription to Sexking, which may start with a free user or promotional subscription, will continue unless and until you cancel, or we terminate it. You must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use our services. We will bill the applicable subscription fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next period’s subscription fees to your Payment Method.
We may offer a number of subscription plans, including special promotional plans or subscriptions with differing conditions and limitations. Any materially different terms from those described in these Terms of Service will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your subscription with us by verifying the email receipt issued upon your sign-up. Some promotional subscriptions may be offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend, in our sole discretion, our offered subscription plans
8. Billing for Subscriptions to Sexking
By starting your subscription to Sexking and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a recurring subscription fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of our services to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each period may vary (but not materially) from term to term and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole discretion. Except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms of Service, any material price increases to your service will take effect following notice to you.
The subscription fee for our services will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription and each period thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription. We automatically bill your Payment Method each period on or near the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully been processed. In the event that your paying subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your subscription. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of subscription or service-related charges. In the event that your Payment Method does not successfully process a charge for a subscription fee, you authorize us to charge you an administration fee up to $1.99 in order to keep your subscription temporarily active until the full subscription fee can be processed successfully and your full term renewed.
As used in these Terms of Service, "billing" shall indicate a charge, debit or other payment clearance, as applicable, against your Payment Method. Unless otherwise stated differently, month or monthly refers to your billing cycle.
MG Billing, Probiller.com, MGBill, Vendo, Segpay, WTS, EPOCH, or others (depending on your geographical location) may appear on your credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all applicable charges. If multiple websites are joined utilizing any Payment Method, your statement will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction. MG Billing may include other information on your statement based on requirements of credit card association, telephone regulation, National Automated Clearinghouse Association or any other mandated rules and regulations. If you elect to use a checking account to purchase a subscription to Sexking, a debit will be executed on your checking account.
Value-Added Tax or VAT, sales tax or other excise tax may be included in, or added to, the price for Content made available to you by Models or subscription fee for Sexking depending on your country, state, territory, city, or on other applicable local regulations. Tax rates may vary accordingly.
10. No Refunds
PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS.
In the event we terminate your rights to use any of the Websites because of a breach of these Terms of Service, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to refund the purchased amount if there is a technical error with respect to the purchased Content; this is to be determined by us in our sole discretion.
At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our subscribers or to purchasers of Content. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are in our sole discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
11. Payment Methods
If a payment is not successfully processed, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a transaction fee or other charges.
12. Accessing the Websites and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any of the Websites, and any service or material we provide on the Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of a Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of a Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
· making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Websites, and
· ensuring that all persons who access any of the Websites through your internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service and comply with them.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user name or password. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Websites or portions of the Websites using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security by contacting us at [email protected]. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. Although the Websites will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Websites or others due to such unauthorized use.
If you interact with us or with third-party service providers, and you provide information, including account or credit card or other payment information, you agree that all information that you provide will be accurate, complete, and current. You will review all policies and agreements applicable to use of third party services. In the event you use our Websites over mobile devices, you hereby acknowledge that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as excess broadband fees, will still apply.
We have the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Service.
You acknowledge that the Websites reserve the right to charge fees for their services and Websites access and to change their fees in their sole discretion.
Limited, Conditional License to Use Our Intellectual Property
Sexking, Sexking.sit and our associated logos and names are our trademarks and/or service marks. Other trademarks, service marks, names, and logos used on or through the Websites, such as trademarks, service marks, names, or logos associated with third party content providers, are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks, or logos.
The inclusion of images or text containing the trademarks or service marks or the name or likeness of any person, including any celebrity, does not constitute an endorsement, express or implied, by any such person, of the Websites or vice versa .
The Websites and certain materials available on or through the Websites are content we own, authored, created, purchased, or licensed (collectively, our "Works"). Our Works may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and/or other laws, and we reserve and retain all rights in our Works and the Websites.
We hereby grant you a conditional, royalty-free, limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access our Websites and Works solely for your personal use in connection with using the Websites.
We grant you a conditional and limited license to access, view, and display our Websites and Works, and to create and display transient copies of the Websites and Works as necessary to view them, conditioned upon your agreement to display the Websites whole and intact as presented by the Websites host, complete with any advertising, to not interfere with the display of any advertising, and to not use ad blocking software of any kind. This limited license is further conditioned upon your agreement not to use any information obtained from or through the Websites to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Websites, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying, or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Websites. Interference with the display of any advertising on the Websites, use of ad blocking software to block or disable any advertising while viewing the Websites, or use of information obtained from or through the Websites to update any ad blocking software or filter lists, is prohibited, violates the conditions of your limited license to view the Websites and Works and constitutes copyright infringement.
You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, make available, adapt, publicly perform, link to, or publicly display the Websites and Works or any adaptations thereof unless expressly set forth herein. Such conduct would exceed the scope of your license and constitute copyright infringement.
The Websites may provide an "Embeddable Player" feature, which you may incorporate into your own website for use in accessing the Content on the Websites. You may not modify, build upon or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player in any way, including but not limited to links back to the Websites.
The above described license is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms of Service, including, specifically, your agreement to view the Websites whole and intact as presented by the Websites host, complete with any advertising, and shall terminate upon termination of these Terms of Service. If you breach any provision of these Terms of Service, any license you have obtained will be automatically rescinded and terminated. In order to protect our rights some Content made available on the Websites may be controlled by digital rights management technologies, which will restrict how you may use the Content. You must not circumvent, remove, delete, disable, alter, or otherwise interfere with any digital rights management technology. Such conduct is prohibited by law.
If the Websites allow you to download or otherwise copy our Works, you are not buying or being gifted copies thereof. Instead, you are licensing a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to possess and use the copies for personal, non-commercial use, subject to specific terms and conditions (the "Download License"). Under this Download License you may not thereafter reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, make available, adapt, publicly perform, or publicly display the Websites and/or Works or any adaptations thereof unless expressly set forth herein. Such conduct would exceed the scope of your Download License and constitute copyright infringement. At the expiration of your Download License or the termination of these Terms of Service, you will delete or otherwise dispose of all copies of Works in your possession.
13. Content Posted by Users and Models
As the Websites’ account holder, you may submit Content to the Websites and other websites linked to the Websites including videos and user comments. You understand that the Websites do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available your Content on the Websites. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We do not control Content you submit or contribute, and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to Content submitted or contributed by users. Although we sometimes review Content submitted or contributed by users, we are not obligated to do so. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to Content submitted or contributed by users.
You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to the Websites all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Websites pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Websites will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant to the Websites all of the license rights granted herein.
You agree and understand that the Websites (and their successors’ and affiliates’) may make use of your Content for promotional or commercial purposes and to render the services pursuant to these Terms of Services. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. By submitting Content to the Websites, you hereby grant the Websites’ operators an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, broadcast, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, publicly display, communicate, or perform, make available or otherwise use all of the Content, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Websites (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against us related to moral rights in the Content. In no circumstances will we be liable to you for any exploitation of any Content that you post. You also hereby grant each user of the Websites a non-exclusive, royalty free license to access your Content through the Websites, and to use, reproduce, display, communicate, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Websites and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Websites terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your Content from the Websites. You understand and agree, however, that the Websites may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
The Websites do not endorse any Content submitted by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Websites expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with Content. The Websites do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Websites, and the Websites will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The Websites reserve the right to remove Content without prior notice.
All Content you submit must comply with the Content standards set out in these Terms of Service.
If any of the Content that you post to or through the Websites contains ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us, we will have no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to such Content, and we shall be entitled to use, exploit, or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Content in our sole discretion without any obligation to you whatsoever ( i.e. , you will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances).
In the process of posting Content to the Websites, you may be asked to provide some personally identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, a password, and other documentation. You may also be aske
14. Prohibited Uses
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software, or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of any of the Websites, or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Websites for any unauthorized purpose.
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content. Any determination regarding breach of any of the following is final. Please review the following list of prohibited uses carefully before using the Websites. Specifically, you agree not to use any of the Websites to:
· violate any law or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
· act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Websites, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
· post any Content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority) whether real or simulated;
· post any Content for which you have not maintained written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your posts are, in fact, over 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
· post any Content depicting underage sexual activity, non-consensual sexual activity, revenge porn, blackmail, intimidation, snuff, torture, death, violence, incest, racial slurs, or hate speech, (either orally or via the written word);
· post any Content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Websites or any third party;
· post any Content that is obscene , illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
· post any Content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
· post any Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling;
· post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
· post any Content which impersonates another person or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person;
· use the Websites (or post any Content that) in any way that promotes or facilitates prostitution, solicitation of prostitution, human trafficking, or sex trafficking;
· use the Websites to arrange any in-person meetings for purposes of sexual activity for hire;
· deploy programs, software, or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct;
· deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
· exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Websites;
· remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid, or bypass any digital rights management technology, encryption or security tools used anywhere on the Websites or in connection with our services;
· collect or store personal data about anyone;
· alter or modify without permission any part of the Websites or their content, including ads;
· obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites;
· exploit errors in design, features which are not documented, and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· use the Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Websites;
· use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Websites without our prior written consent;
· use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
· use any information obtained from or through the Websites to block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Websites, or for the purpose of implementing, modifying or updating any software or filter lists that block or interfere with the display of any advertising on the Websites;
· use any device, bots, scripts, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Websites or that shortcut or alter Websites functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by the Websites’ design;
· introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Websites or our services;
· attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Websites, the server on which the Websites are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Websites;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from our Websites or any of the materials contained therein;
· attack the Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
· otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right but not the obligation to:
· remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Websites for any or no reason in our sole discretion;
· monitor any communication occurring on or through the Websites to confirm compliance with these Terms of Service, the security of the Websites, or any legal obligation;
· take any action with respect to any Content posted by you that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Websites or the public, or could create liability for us;
· disclose your personally identifying information or other information about you to any third party who claims that Content posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy;
· take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Websites;
· terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Websites for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
15. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
The Websites operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. As part of our Copyright Policy, the Websites will terminate user access to the Websites if, under appropriate circumstances, a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer.
The Websites are not in a position to mediate trademark disputes between users and trademark owners. Accordingly, we encourage trademark owners to resolve any dispute directly with the user in question or seek any resolution in court or by other judicial means. If you’re sure you want to report content on the Websites that you believe infringes your trademark, you can do so by contacting https://sexking.site/bbs/board.php?bo_table=customer_service The Websites are willing to perform a limited investigation of reasonable complaints and will remove content in clear cases of infringement. Only the trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of trademark infringement. Please note that we regularly provide the rights owner’s name, your email address and the details of your report to the person who posted the content you are reporting. This person may contact you with the information you provide.
16. Abuse Reporting
The Websites do not permit any form of revenge porn, blackmail, or intimidation. Violations of this policy can be reported through the following link: https://sexking.site/bbs/board.php?bo_table=customer_service
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Websites include Content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Websites
We may update the content on the Websites from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Websites
Collection and Use of Your Usage Information by Advertisers and Others
17. Governing Law
Your access and use of this website and the contents hereof shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of US.